Turn that unused car into a tax deduction. Donate your vehicle today
Donate your car, truck, boat or RV to Neveh Shalom. We partner with Charity Connections (a division of Volunteers of America) so that 100% of your donation goes to charity.
It’s easy to do. Skip the hassle of selling your vehicle. Pick up is fast, and free. Just call 503-239-7944 or use this online form.
It’s good for you. Charity Connections will mail you an official receipt acknowledging your charitable contribution. You can attach this receipt and claim a deduction on your itemized tax return for this year. Learn more about vehicle donation tax deduction.
It helps others too. Charity Connections has been caring for people in need for more than a century. Proceeds from your vehicle donation stay local—helping us do more to improve lives right in your community.
How it works:
- Contact JoAnn at Neveh Shalom, 503.293.7309, and give her a few basic details (year, make, model of vehicle) and your contact information.
2. Call Charity Connections at 503-239-7944 or use the online form to arrange for vehicle pick-up (you’ll need the title for this)
3. Charity Connections will contact the donor to get the title to the car, signed on the appropriate line, and make arrangements to pick up the car, running or not.
5. Charity Connections will auction off the car through their process.
6. Charity Connections splits the proceeds 60/40 with Neveh Shalom.
7. Neveh Shalom will apply its share of the donation our general fund (or a fund designated by the donor).