Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
A Celebration of Spirit and Soul Ethical Will Workshop
Wednesday, February 17 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Wednesday, February 17 at 2:00-3:30pm
Giving voice in a form as individual as a fingerprint, an Ethical Will in Jewish tradition, is a written document of values, thoughts, stories, or memories. The intention is to create an individual’s personalized legacy for family, friends, and possibly those we may never meet. At this program, samples, including the Ethical Will of Neveh Shalom Rabbi Joshua Stampfer, z”l will be shared. $5 includes a comprehensive “how to” packet on Ethical Wills. Hosted by end-of-life doula Laurie Fendel of Congregation Neveh Shalom.