Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
CNS Sisterhood Interfaith Meeting
Wednesday, August 4 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The CNS Sisterhood would like to invite all women and those who identify as women to participate in their Interfaith Group. This group brings CNS members together with women of other faiths to learn, grow, and create opportunities to develop friendships. The next meeting will be on July 7th, with members from Remember the Hope Christian Fellowship. They will be discussing Chapters 3 and 4 of the book Caste The Origins of our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson. CNS Sisterhood meets every month on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm Contact Michelle Imori-Goldenberg firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Click here to join on Zoom
Meeting ID: 619 958 0469