Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Covid-19 Vaccine Q&A
Thursday, January 14 | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday, January 14, 7:00pm
At the beginning of December, two Covid-19 vaccines were approved for emergency use by the FDA. These vaccines, one created by Pfizer & BioNTech and one created by Moderna, both use a new technology that will help our bodies fight off the virus that causes the Covid-19 disease.
We’re sure you have questions! Join CNSCOS on Thursday, January 14th at 7pm Pacific Time for a Q&A session with two experts — a medical researcher studying vaccines and an OPB science reporter who has been covering Oregon’s Covid-19 response since the beginning of the pandemic. This session will be hosted on Zoom and will be recorded and posted online for later viewing.
Register and submit questions here: https://tinyurl.com/CNSCOS-Vaccines.