Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Dr. Rachel Adelman, Feminist Jewish Writer and Teacher
November 23, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a special presentation with feminist Jewish writer and teacher, Dr. Rachel Adelman. She will offer the D’var Torah during Shabbat morning services and will be guest teaching on the topic “Hanukkah Heroines of Yore” in the afternoon. Dr. Adelman teaches Hebrew Bible in the rabbinical program at Hebrew College in Boston. Her most recent book is The Female Ruse — Women’s Deception and Divine Sanction in the Hebrew Bible.