Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Final Thoughts…Planning for the Inevitable
Wednesday, February 10 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, February 10, 2:00– 3:00pm
Love doesn’t die, people do. Staff and committee members of Neveh Shalom are hosting this thoughtful program to facilitate planning for the end of life. Appropriate for adults of all ages, panel members will address how Judaism offers many ways to thoughtfully blend new ideas, ancient rituals, and intentional approaches to end-of-life planning. The goal? To create a more meaningful life and to foster inspired advanced planning for the end of life. A precious gift, for ourselves and our loved ones.
In this intimate and information-focused Zoom session, you will hear from community members involved in the rituals and the careful logistics that honor Jewish traditions that make the end of life, even grieving, meaningful and healing.
ALSO coming up as part of this series: