Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
How to Make Your Estate Work for You: An Afternoon with Leonard Duboff
December 8, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Leonard DuBoff is one of the world’s leading authorities on art law. He has pioneered the field, written extensively on the subject, and lectured all over the world. Mr. DuBoff was a professor of law first teaching at Stanford Law School then at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon, for almost a quarter of a century, specializing in art law, corporations, agency partnership, and high-tech law. A member of Congregation Neveh Shalom, Mr. Duboff will provide insights into estate planning, wills and trusts, art law, and law for small business owners. Contact: email@example.com.