Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Israel360: Jerusalem Divided and Reunited
Thursday, April 29 | 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday, April 29, 8:30-9:30pm (6:30am in Israel)
Jerusalem was a divided city for 19 years. While it is now reunited, security remains very complex. In this tour at the southern edge of the city, we review the history of Jerusalem divided and reunited, examine the expansion of the city’s borders following the Six-Day War, peer over the security barrier into Bethlehem, and delve into the context, challenges, and successes of the barrier’s construction.
$10 per screen
To reserve your space, please register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hQeicaIsTqeH5f-Zot-xhw
For question, contact: Lisa Marie Lynch at email@example.com; 503.246.8831.
Neveh Shalom’s Israel360 in collaboration with StandWithUs, Neveh Shalom’s Men’s Club, and Neveh Shalom’s Sisterhood.