Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
CANCELED: Israel360: Two Sided Story Movie
June 23, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please note that this event has been canceled. We hope to screen the film sometime in the future.
Join us in watching this film about an organization dedicated to peace and reconciliation between bereaved Palestinians and Israelis, followed by a nosh and discussion. In the film, Emmy award director, Tor Ben Mayor, follows a group of 27 Palestinians and Israelis who meet through a unique project called “History through the Human Eye” led by Parents Circle-Families Forum.
About the film:
In the film, Emmy award director, Tor Ben Mayor, follows a group of 27 Palestinians and Israelis who meet through a unique project called “History through the Human Eye” led by Parents Circle-Families Forum – bereaved Palestinian and Israelis for Peace and Reconciliation. The project’s goal is to acknowledge the narrative of the other. Together they create the conflict mosaic. The group includes bereaved families, Orthodox Jews, religious Muslims, settlers, ex-soldiers in the Israeli army, ex-security prisoners, citizens of the Gaza strip, kibbutz members, second generation holocaust survivors, non-violent activists and more. Each and every one holds his own historical truth, and carries with him his own emotional baggage.