Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Meet the Israelis: Real People, Real Opinions, Real Dialogue
Sunday, February 28 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Registration will end at midnight: Tuesday, February 23rd.
To know a land is to know its people. Experience the political and religious diversity of Israel through authentic and intimate conversations with young Israelis from across the length and breadth of the country. Meet an Israeli settler, a left-wing Peace Now! Activist, an ultra-orthodox yeshiva bucher, and a Muslim Palestinian in an open and unscripted discussion, back-to-back.
Israel360 has brought together a diversity of voices and perspectives who together represent some of the largest cultural and political forces animating contemporary Israeli society. In partnership with Meet the Israelis and the magic of Zoom break-out rooms, we can engage in the honest and thought-provoking conversations even a tourist in Israel rarely benefits from. Ninety-two percent of past participants felt that “they had a better understanding of the complexities of Israeli society afterward”. So, join us for an incredible event!
For questions, contact: Lisa Marie Lynch at email@example.com; 503.246.8831.
Co-sponsored by: The Harold Schnitzer Family Program in Judaic Studies, PSU’s CHAI, and PDX Hillel