Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Mincha Service and the Bnei Mitzvah of Maylia and Jacob Kaholo
Saturday, August 7 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for an afternoon Mincha services in the main sanctuary and celebrate the B’nei Mitzvah of Maylia and Jacob Kaholo.
Please take note of the updates to our vaccination policy:
All visitors eligible to be vaccinated are expected to be vaccinated – this expectation will be the “honor system” – proof of vaccination will not be required.
The above “honor system” notwithstanding, we are requesting that congregants and guests provide advance documentation of vaccination status. This request will help with the various logistics involved in CNS programs, services, meetings, etc. You may provide vaccination documentation by clicking here.
Children under the age of 12 and those not eligible for vaccination are welcome to attend services/programs in the building.
Only come if you are feeling healthy and remember to bring your own kippah and tallit. Appropriate and correctly fitted (covering nose and mouth) face masks are required indoors and highly encouraged outdoors.
We are looking forward to continuing this process of fully welcoming back our in-person community to the synagogue campus and the various programs that bring us together.
We will still be video live-streaming the service if you are not able or comfortable joining us. Click here to join online