Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Moments of the Heart with Dorice Horenstein
January 15, 2019 | 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 26, 2019
Join educator and author Dorice Horenstein to explore how to live life wholeheartedly. Her new book, Moments of the Heart/Rigei Lev, focuses on Jewish thought and practice, Hebrew language, and spiritual connection. Register: email@example.com. Cost: $75.