Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Mothers’ Circle Event
October 27, 2019 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Mothers’ Circle is an educational program for women of other religious backgrounds raising Jewish children. Mothers’ Circle sessions explore the “how-tos” and meaning behind raising Jewish children, empowering mothers through education and support. Topics include Jewish holidays, ethics, and how to create a Jewish home. This program is coordinated through CNS and co-sponsored by the MJCC with funding from the Jewish Federation of Greater Portland.