Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Thursday, March 25 | 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday, March 25, Time: 7:00am as part of Morning Minyan
On the morning of the Pesach seder (this year, because of Shabbat, it is on Thursday), firstborn children are required to fast in commemoration of the firstborn Egyptians who lost their lives during the tenth plague. Our fasting beautifully demonstrates our compassion even for our enemies. That said, we have another tradition to mark when we complete a book of Jewish learning with a celebratory meal. This “siyyum” overrides the fast for those who attend the study session. Mark Sherman and Gershon Liberman will be leading the Siyyum for Fast of the First Born. Find the Morning Minyan link by clicking here.