Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Reconnect to Jerusalem with a Live, Interactive Tour of the Old City’s Jewish Quarter
December 13, 2020 | 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Sunday, December 13 on Zoom, 12:30pm Pacific time | 10:30pm Israel time
Experience a brand-new way to visit Israel: a fascinating hour-long live tour with master guide Yoni Zierler. Blending history, storytelling, and trivia, Yoni will help bring extra light to our Chanukah celebration.
Explore the deep and rich Jewish connection to Jerusalem as you hear the stories and see the sights of those who called Jerusalem their homes many centuries ago. Then, take that memorable walk down the stairs to overlook the Temple Mount and the Western Wall Plaza. The tour culminates at the Western Wall itself, where we insert your notes into the cracks of the ancient stones.
$10 per household
To reserve your space, please register and pay at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Hqw6eqjlTwWXzpNjC8vhpQ
Questions about the tour or payment? Contact Michelle Caplan at firstname.lastname@example.org; 503.246.8831.
This tour is proudly sponsored by Neveh Shalom’s Israel360, Men’s Club, and Sisterhood, in partnership with StandWithUs Northwest.