Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Sephardic/Ashkenazi EZ menu delights…Nutrition on a Budget (and recipes!)
Wednesday, December 2 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please note that this program has been postponed to a future date TBA. Thank you for you understanding.
Join the Wondering Jews in presenting Mara Woloshin for this interesting and informative event.
When money is tight and time is short, it may seem difficult to maintain a healthy diet. But mealtime doesn’t have to be costly, complicated, or unhealthy: eating right can be affordable, convenient, and nutritious. Participants will learn the tricks of thinking nutrient-rich rather than “good” or “bad” foods. You will learn how to choose tasty and inexpensive food choices and provided with some recipes that packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other nutrients, and lower in calories. To help you stay healthy, manage your weight, and be physically active.