Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Tichon Social Justice Art Mural Exhibit
Friday, May 7 | 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
One event on May 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on May 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Friday-Sunday, May 7-9
Join teen artists Nava Weingrad, Talia Valdez, and group members Maya Rosman and Ava Silverberg as they discuss their artwork, vision, and process. Nava’s collaborative project, “I have a Disability and…” and Talia’s work, “Hispanic Teen Immigrants: Riding the Roller Coaster of Emotions | Los inmigrantes Hispanos adolescentes: una montaña rusa de emociones” will be on show at the front gates of CNS at these times: May 7, 12:30-2:30, May 8, 4-6pm, and May 9, 2-4 pm.