Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Wise Aging Class
Monday, February 3 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on January 13, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on January 27, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on February 3, 2020 at 10:00 am
Monday, January 13, 27, & February 3
10:15am-12:15pm with Deb Freedberg and Barb Schwartz.
There are no set instructions for getting older. Our social and support networks shift, our identities change, and our relationships take surprising turns. Wise Aging is designed for people aged 55+ who want to learn and discuss new ways to enhance this stage of life with learning, growth, spirit, resilience and wisdom. Based on the national program developed by the Institute of Jewish Spirituality. The facilitator training for the program was sponsored by JFCS.
Students should purchase or borrow the book Wise Aging by Rabbi Rachel Cowan and Dr. Linda Thal. Limited space. $125 for the series. Limited scholarships are available.