Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Wondering Jews: Wellness & Cannabis
February 12, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An educational lecture that aims to provide the community with factual information regarding how cannabis may improve or enhance their current health and well-being. The focus on medicinal and palliative benefits, different consumption methods, and a basic explanation of how cannabis works with the human body. This’ll be a safe place to learn and ask questions in a relaxed setting. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org