Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Young Family 4th Friday Shabbat Sing-a-Long with Rabbi Eve
Friday, February 26 | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 24, 2021
4th Friday, 5:30pm
Join Rabbi Eve for a Friday night sing-a-long for families on Zoom. We’ll do a bit of singing, a story and blessings. Please log in and mute yourself until we start. Click here to join Zoom at appointed time.