Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for February 3, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Monday, January 13, 27, & February 3 10:15am-12:15pm with Deb Freedberg and Barb Schwartz. There are no set instructions for getting older. Our social and support networks shift, our identities change, and our relationships take surprising turns. Wise Aging is designed for people aged 55+ who want to learn and discuss new ways to enhance this stage of life with learning, growth, spirit, resilience and wisdom. Based on the national program developed by the Institute of ... Read MoreFind out more »
If you enjoy singing, if you connect to prayer/t’fillah through music, then come and join Koleinu, our synagogue choir. Koleinu adds their voices to the musicality and spirit of the High Holy Days and the musically-charged SHIR SHABBAT Friday evening service which takes place about once a month. The choir will also sing in a few concerts at Neveh Shalom and will make a few off-site appearances as well. We have an exciting season ahead ... Read MoreFind out more »