Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for November 21, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
During the closure, we will be meeting virtually from 9:30-11am. Use the book: Siddur Lev Shalom Shabbat Morning Video Live-stream: High-quality | Low-quality Please click here for more information.Find out more »
Log into Zoom for a virtual Kiddush Club. Morah Sarah Rohr and Gershon Liberman will alternate leading Kiddush Club until we can gather again in person. Click here to join the Zoom at the appointed time. Password: KidushclubFind out more »
November 21 Shabbat Toldot On November 21, Shabbat Toldot, we welcome a special guest—renowned author David Biespiel—to speak with us. His most recent work, A Place of Exodus: Home, Memory, and Texas is a memoir of growing up Jewish in Texas. It recounts “the rise and fall of his Jewish boyhood in Texas”—his estrangement from Jewish community and ultimately how he found his way back to a home he could now claim as a changed adult. Please join ... Read MoreFind out more »
An uplifting hour of study on Shabbat! Delve into biblical and midrashic text, (Hebrew and English text available) with a group of other women to find meaning from our traditions that relate to our lives. This year, the theme of our study is “Justice.” All levels of experience welcome. Taught by Mel Berwin. Free. Contact Mel for Zoom link.Find out more »