Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for November 27, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
During the closure, we will be meeting virtually. Please click here for more information Join us for our daily minyan which prays together six days a week. This minyan is maintained by dedicated and devoted congregants who ensure this service is available to all. Schedule Sunday – 9:00am Monday-Friday – 7:15am *These times apply year-round except on Rosh Chodesh and intermediate days of a holiday (Sukkot, Chanukah, and Passover) when services begin at 7:00am. Services ... Read MoreFind out more »
4th Friday Shabbat Sing-a-Long with Rabbi Eve – 4th Friday, 5:30pm Join Rabbi Eve for a Friday night sing-a-long for families on Zoom. We’ll do a bit of singing, a story, and blessings. Please log in and mute yourself until we start. Click here to join Zoom at the appointed time. Password: CNSShabbat Co-sponsored by PJ Library.Find out more »