Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for January 27, 2021
Events Search and Views Navigation
During the closure, we will be meeting virtually. Please click here for more information Join us for our daily minyan which prays together six days a week. This minyan is maintained by dedicated and devoted congregants who ensure this service is available to all. Schedule Sunday – 9:00am Monday-Friday – 7:15am *These times apply year-round except on Rosh Chodesh and intermediate days of a holiday (Sukkot, Chanukah, and Passover) when services begin at 7:00am. Services ... Read MoreFind out more »
Coach Glen Coblens is pleased to offer a dynamic and fun 60-minute, online Zoom workout for all. Guaranteed to be a stress reducer and energy builder. No previous athletic ability required. Focus will be on building core strength. Come one, come all. You will need: some place to lie down (e.g. yoga mat, towel on a carpeted surface), water and a positive attitude. Bosu ball optional. Click here to join.Find out more »
From Rabbi Kosak: "Hasidic writings are one of my most trustworthy sources of spiritual connection. These are the texts I privately turn to for nourishment. While I don’t always agree with the entirety of their message or their world view, they consistently provide a road map for how to think about being human and sense our connection to all of creation. As the Coronavirus forces us to stay closer to home, we can choose to ... Read MoreFind out more »