Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for September 1, 2020 › Adult Education
Events Search and Views Navigation
Tuesdays, September 1, 8, 15, 22, 10:15am-11:45am Facilitated by Deb Freedberg and Barb Schwartz Based on the national program developed by the Institute of Jewish Spirituality, Wise Aging offers a guided path, designed to help those 50 and over who want to discover new resources to enhance their later years with learning, growth, spirit, resilience and wisdom. The Wise Aging group will meet for four Zoom sessions and will have a maximum of 8 participants. ... Read MoreFind out more »