Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for June 28, 2021 › Virtual Event
Events Search and Views Navigation
Mondays, 12:00-1:00pm, beginning Oct 12 Come learn and discuss central themes of each parshah and how they relate to our lives today. Then, take the week and capture the themes in your own way be it photography, song, written word, TikTok, art, or any other way you can imagine it. We’ll start each session sharing what we’ve created and moving to the next part of the narrative. Perhaps we’ll even create a collection of Torah ... Read MoreFind out more »
Monday, June 28, 7:00pm on Zoom Join the sisterhood for a fascinating book discussion: Vivian and Matt are a seemingly normal suburban couple, experiencing the same struggles as many North American families: juggling work and children, budgeting for a house in a decent school district. They're in love and life is good. Though Vivian can't share much about her CIA assignment with him, Matt has always been supportive, and his job as a software engineer ... Read MoreFind out more »