Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for July 7, 2021 › Virtual Event
Events Search and Views Navigation
Coach Glen Coblens is pleased to offer a dynamic and fun 60-minute, online Zoom workout for all. Guaranteed to be a stress reducer and energy builder. No previous athletic ability required. Focus will be on building core strength. Come one, come all. You will need: some place to lie down (e.g. yoga mat, towel on a carpeted surface), water and a positive attitude. Bosu ball optional. Click here to join.Find out more »
The CNS Sisterhood would like to invite all women and those who identify as women to participate in their Interfaith Group. This group brings CNS members together with women of other faiths to learn, grow, and create opportunities to develop friendships. The next meeting will be on July 7th, with members from Remember the Hope Christian Fellowship. They will be discussing Chapters 3 and 4 of the book Caste The Origins of our Discontents by ... Read MoreFind out more »