Online Registration Information
Shalom! Welcome to Neveh Shalom’s ALIYAH Jewish learning program!
This is your guide to our ONLINE registration process. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you need any assistance.
ALIYAH is a CNS membership program. If you are not already members of Neveh Shalom, please be in touch with Michelle Caplan to join the congregation. Once your family has joined, you will be eligible to enroll your child/ren in ALIYAH. All new members receive the Early Bird tuition prices.
This year our online registration process is through the CNS member database, ShulCloud.
- Login to our member portal at https://members.nevehshalom.org/. Click “Login” (upper right), enter your email & password, then click “sign in.” You can also select “forgot password” if you misplaced it.
- At the top of the screen under “Welcome <your name>” select “My Account”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Start School Enrollment”
- Begin typing your household name into the box and select your account when it appears (<last name>, <first name>)
- If your child was in ALIYAH during 2020-21, their current grade for 2021-22 will already be selected. If not, use the drop-down list to select their grade for this fall. If the selected grade is incorrect, or if the child is not enrolling for this fall, just click “change”
- Continue through all sections of the form until you complete payment of deposit and submit the form.
- Once submitted, our office needs to “confirm” your child’s enrollment on our end. Within 2 business days you will receive an email with confirmation.
- If you need assistance, call JoAnn at 503-422-1910
Fees: It pays to be early! Register by August 15, 2021 to receive the best tuition price. Registration AFTER August 15 requires an additional $75 administrative fee.
Payment Policy: A deposit is required to complete registration. The balance may be paid in full, or in monthly installments. All installment payments are required to arrange “auto-pay” using a credit card or auto-withdrawal from a checking account. Checks are only accepted for full-year payments.
Registration for 2021-22 education programs requires 2020-21 CNS accounts be current. Please contact Allyson Quirico to make payments, or Michelle Caplan to discuss a payment plan for current balances owed.
Educational fees for the year are non-refundable. Your commitment to these fees, whether paid in full or by installments, is accepted at time of registration.
Financial aid requests must be submitted no later than August 15.
Near the end of the online form, under “Payment Method” you may select the option, “Please send me a financial aid form,” or you can print one out here: financial aid form. Once you have completed the Financial Aid process, you will be asked to set up an auto-pay arrangement and begin making payments. Your first monthly payment is considered your deposit for registration.