Online Registration Information for ALIYAH 2023-2024
ALIYAH is a CNS membership program, unless you are registering as a reciprocity or Israeli Pathways family. If you need to fill out membership forms, please be in touch with Michelle Caplan to join the congregation. If you are registering as a reciprocity or Israeli Pathways family, please be in touch with Lani to receive your login information to register.
Our online registration process is through the CNS member database, ShulCloud.
- Login to our member portal. Click “Login” (upper right), enter your email & password, then click “sign in.” You can also select “forgot password” if you misplaced it.
- Once on the “Welcome to the Member Portal” page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the School Information section, select “Start School Enrollment”.
- If your child was in ALIYAH during 2022-23, their current grade for 2023-24 will already be selected. If not, use the drop-down list to select their grade for this fall. If the selected grade is incorrect, or if the child is not enrolling for this fall, just click “change”.
- Continue through all sections of the form until you complete payment of deposit and submit the form.
- Once registration is submitted, you will receive an auto-response to confirm the submission, and then within the week, you will receive an email from us with a more detailed registration and payment confirmation.
If you need assistance, email or call (503-293-7309) Lani Raider. She’ll be happy to help you with registration.
Fees: It pays to be early! Register by June 15, 2023 to receive the early bird tuition price. Registration June 16th or after increases by $75 per child. Registration after August 1st requires an additional $75 administrative fee per child. All new members receive the Early Bird tuition prices.
Payment Policy: A deposit for each student is required to complete registration. The balance may be paid in full, or in monthly installments. All installment payments are required to arrange “auto-pay” using a credit card or auto-withdrawal from a checking account. Checks are only accepted for full-year payments.
Registration for 2023-24 education programs requires 2022-23 CNS accounts be current. Please contact Rikki Kass to make payments, or Michelle Caplan to discuss a payment plan for current balances owed.
Educational fees for the year are non-refundable. Your commitment to these fees, whether paid in full or by installments, is accepted at the time of registration.
Financial aid requests must be submitted no later than June 15th.
If you request financial aid when filling out registration, a financial aid form will be included in the email from us with a more detailed registration and payment confirmation.