CNS 2020 “Hey You” Virtual Mitzvah Moment and Video Debut
IF EVER THERE WAS A TIME, IT IS NOW!
If you need financial, emotional, or spiritual help – please do not hesitate to let us know. Your Kehilla Kedosha, our Sacred Community, is here for all of us, now and in the future. Whether you or a family member needs membership commitment assistance, tuition assistance, help with groceries, or anything else, our clergy and staff are here to help, supported by our Board with a connecting phone call, resources, classes, prayer, and so much more. We continue to be here to serve. For a complete list visit our resource page.
If you are in a position to help, never has the need been greater or to provide additional support been more immediate. During this unprecedented time, our Neveh Shalom Board, Clergy and Staff thank you for being our trusted partner with financial support which
- Ensures that all in our CNS community will remain a part of our kehillah regardless of ability to pay.
- Provides early childhood and religious education to all of our children, youth and adults no matter their current circumstance
- Allows daily, Shabbat and holiday services, through various platforms or mediums, connecting us even when socially distant
- Support families through challenging life cycle needs without interruption
- Provide us with the ability to commit to retaining our incredible staff team while being fiscally responsible.
The annual Gala and Auction is Neveh Shalom’s single largest fundraising event of the year, and our MITZVAH MOMENT is the most essential part of that effort. While we will reschedule the auction, and all of the fun and camaraderie that it provides, for all of the above reasons, we cannot delay this Mitzvah Moment and ask for your support.
Enjoy this year’s Mitzvah Moment video created by Ken Klein and Cantor Bitton.
Make Your Mitzvah Moment Pledge Today!
Please enter your name and contact information, as well as your pledge instructions and payment information below. You will be billed at our next processing date unless you contact our office to make other arrangements at 503.246.8831.