“CNS means that my family has a place to connect to our Jewish heritage, through love and engagement, through fun and play as well as deep and meaningful davening.” –Neveh Shalom member
Each time we partake in an act of tzedakah, we help build and strengthen our kehilla and ourselves. We appreciate any amount you are able to give. Know that your contribution helps our kehilla grow and thrive.
Please contact us!
503-293-7305 | email
“Charity outweighs all other commitments.”
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill
Other Ways to Give
Linking your membership cards at leading groceries will help us get funds and cost you nothing! Here’s how:
Market of Choice and Zupan’s
- Go to escrip.com
- Under “Shop Locally,” click “Find Shops”
- Scroll down to select “Zupans” or “Market of Choice”
- Click “Sign Up”
- Fill in your contact info, then “continue”
- Under #2 “Select your school” type “Congregation Neveh Shalom” in the search box, then check the box to select it, then “continue”
- Under #3, from the pull-down list, select your store and enter your card number. (Note: you can add other cards like AmEx, Visa, ATM, too!)
- Under #4, confirm your information
Donate your car, truck, boat or RV to Neveh Shalom. We partner with Charity Connections (a division of Volunteers of America) so that 100% of your donation goes to charity.
It’s easy to Donate!
Phone Method: Contact JoAnn at Neveh Shalom 503-293-7309, with a few basic details, (year, Make and Model of vehicle) and your contact information. OR call Charity Connections directly at 503-235-8655. Let them know you are donating a vehicle to Neveh Shalom.
- Charity Connections will connect with you to complete steps required on the vehicle title and make arrangements to pick up the car, running or not.
- Charity Connections will auction off the car through their hands on dealer process.
- Neveh Shalom and Charity Connections split the proceeds 60/40.
- Your vehicle donation proceeds go directly to our Neveh Shalom general fund (or a Neveh Shalom fund designated by you).
One of the noblest Jewish traditions is the preservation of the name of a loved one on the Memorial Board in the Synagogue Sanctuary and the lighting of a memorial light on the anniversary of death. This is an eternal reminder of our dear departed one and the love and respect their memory evokes.
At Neveh Shalom, we have two beautiful Memorial Boards, which serve two functions. A large plaque is placed in the Sanctuary for the entire year of mourning and for every Yahrzeit. Another smaller plaque is permanently maintained in the Memorial Niche. The cost for this set of plaques is $800.
In addition a Tree of Life memorial exists on the chapel walls at each of our cemeteries. Many families wish to honor their departed by adding a leaf to the Tree at the appropriate chapel. This leaf is also inscribed with the name of the loved one. A memorial leaf costs $100.
We will be happy to assist you in answering any questions you have, in the selection of a memorial of your choice. Please contact Marg Everett at 503-246-8831 ext. 112
Did you know that if you are already shopping on amazon.com, you can have some of that purchase be a donation to us, at no cost to you!
When you use Amazon Smile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Congregation Neveh Shalom. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-0505089 and support us every time you shop.
Every brick represents a unique opportunity to perpetuate your name or the name of a loved one.
There are 1000’s of opportunities. There is a paver for you!
$180 for an Individual Paver
$1800 for 6 Patron Pavers
Click here for brochure.
For questions regarding your order, please contact Marg Everett: firstname.lastname@example.org