MADRICHIM TEEN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM—Q&A
For: Teens 8th-12th grades
What do Madrichim do?
- Work in our classrooms as assistants to teachers in Hebrew, Judaics, or Arts, or assist students with special needs.
- Learn together in our monthly teen leadership program.
- Help create a more fun, friendly, and successful environment for our ALIYAH K-6 students!
What is the reward?
- This is a paid internship program. Teens receive a stipend twice per year. See stipend amounts below. Students can also choose to work for community service hours.
- Feeling great about helping younger kids in our community!
How do I apply?
- Not every applicant is accepted. Returning Madrichim and older teens are given first priority.
- Applications are accepted during the same period as ALIYAH Early-Bird Registration, May 6-June 30.
- Find the link to the application on our website or in the registration information for the year.
- New Madrichim may apply here.
- Returning Madrichim may apply here.
What else do I need to know?
- Attendance of 80% or better is expected. Our teachers and students need to be able to depend on your attendance. If you are not able to commit to this time requirement, please do not apply.
1st year: Madrichim will receive $300 for the year, or $150 per semester, based on 80% or higher attendance during the year. Madrichim who attend less than 80% but more than 50% during a semester will receive $100 rather than $150 for that semester period.
2nd year: Returning Madrichim, will receive $500 for the year, or $250 per semester, based on 80% or higher attendance during the year.
3rd year and beyond: Madrichim will receive $700 for the year, or $350 per semester, based on 80% or higher attendance during the year.