Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
152nd Neveh Shalom Annual Meeting
Thursday, June 17 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, June 17, 7:00pm
Join the whole Neveh Shalom community for our very special Annual Meeting. This is a time to hear about the year we just had and get a vision into the year to come. We will also vote on a slate of new board members, and importantly, vote on our new by-laws which were presented at the Town Hall on May 27th. We hope you will be able to join us!
- Report from the Treasurer
- Report from the President
- Report from the CNS Executive Director
- Election of Officers and Board
- By-Laws Approval Vote
Please click here to read the proposed by-laws.
Below are the proposed officers and board members. Click here to vote to approve.
Officers for 2021 – 2022
Glen Coblens, President
Liza Milliner, President-Elect
Holly Eby, Vice-President
Ben O’Glasser, Vice-President
Sally Segel, Vice-President
Brian Suher, Vice-President
Mark Kalenscher, Treasurer
Steve Sirkin, Secretary
Proposed New / Re-nominated Board Members
Norman Chusid (2021 – 2024)
Paula Freedman (2021 – 2024)
Alex Menashe (2021 – 2024)
Eric Oslund (2021 – 2024)
Debbie Plawner (2021 – 2022)
Members Leaving Board of Directors – Todah Rabah
Continuing Board Members
Michelle Alberts (2020 – 2023)
Doug Blauer (2020 – 2023)
Todd Friedman (2020 – 2023)
Stephanie Goldsmith (2020 – 2023)
Jenn Director Knudsen (2019 – 2022)
Raul Krivoy (2019 – 2022)
Jeff Menashe (2020 – 2023)
Alan Montrose (2019 – 2022)
Marissa Richardson (2019 – 2022)
Carolyn Weinstein (2020 – 2023)
Nominating Committee: Jason Kaufman – Chair, Stephanie Arnheim, Norman Chusid, Mark Kalenscher, Marty Schneiderman, Gina Westhoff