Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Kabbalat Shabbat on the Plaza!
Friday, July 23 | 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Kabbalat Shabbat on the Plaza! – Fridays, 6:15pm
We only have 7 Kabbalat Shabbats left this summer!! And we hope to see you at all of them! Being outside has really kept our spirits up and helped keep our kehillah together during this transitional time. Over the next two weeks we will have special Oneg Shabbats for you to enjoy following services. Watch out for our weekly emails to find out more!!
For this week’s Oneg Shabbat enjoy some comforting grilled cheese and tomato soup while you schmooze with one another. Shabbat on the Plaza will continue over the summer through Labor Day!!
In the event of bad weather, we will be moving indoors and will communicate this via email.
If we do move indoors, please note that masks are required and the vaccination policy is as follows:
All attendees eligible to be vaccinated must be vaccinated and bring proof to attend our indoor service.
Children under the age of 12 (who are currently not eligible for vaccination) are welcome to attend.
We will still be video live-streaming the service if you are not able or comfortable joining us.
Use the book: Siddur Lev Shalem Kabbalat Shabbat and Evening Service