Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
Kabbalat Shabbat in the Main Sanctuary
Friday, August 13 | 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Kabbalat Shabbat in the Main Sanctuary! – Fridays, 6:15pm
Come and get some respite from the heat at Kabbalat Shabbat services with Rabbi Kosak and Cantor Bitton in the main sanctuary. We are very excited to see everyone as we come together to celebrate as a kehila! We will be providing ice water to help everyone keep cool.
Please take note of the updates to our vaccination / Covid policy:
- All visitors who are eligible to be vaccinated and are in the building for more than 15 minutes are required to be vaccinated.
- Children under the age of 12 and those not eligible for vaccination are welcome to attend services/programs in the building.
- Only come if you are feeling healthy and remember to bring your own kippah and tallit.
- Appropriate and correctly fitted (covering nose and mouth) face masks are required indoors and highly encouraged outdoors.
Use the book: Siddur Lev Shalem Kabbalat Shabbat and Evening Service