Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
The 5 Books of Moses: weekly discussion of Torah portion with Rabbi Eve Posen
Thursday, November 25 | 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, happening 52 times
Thursdays, beginning Oct 21
12:00-12:45pm, On Zoom
Come learn and discuss central themes of each parshah and how they relate to our lives today. We’ll start each session digging into the previous week’s text and moving to the next part of the narrative. Perhaps we’ll even create a collection of Torah as told by our different perspectives. Open to all ages and stages and creativity levels. No previous text study required.
To register, please contact Lisa-Marie by email or call 503-246-8831.