Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Women’s Torah Study
Saturday, December 4 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 18, 2021
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 18, 2021
Saturdays at 12:00pm on Zoom
Fall 2021 Dates Oct 2, 16; Nov 6, 20; Dec 4, 18
On Zoom unless otherwise noted in CNS eblast.
An uplifting hour of study on Shabbat! Delve into biblical and midrashic text with a diverse, supportive group to find meaning from our traditions that relate to our lives. This year, the theme of our study is “Justice.” All levels of experience welcome, texts are in Hebrew and English. Women’s Torah Study welcomes all who identify as women as well as those who identify as transgender, genderqueer, non-conforming, or non-binary. Taught by Mel Berwin. Free. Contact Mel for Zoom link.