Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for January 25, 2021 › Sisterhood
Events Search and Views Navigation
Monday, January 25, 7:45pm Join Sisterhood members in the discussion of the book The Opposite of Comfortable by Sharon Nir. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org. About the book: Sharon Nir, a young mother, and successful businesswoman is faced with the most difficult decision of her life; should she abandon her career and her place of birth, Tel Aviv, to follow her husband, who has been offered a once in a lifetime opportunity—a surgical fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital ... Read MoreFind out more »