Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- This event has passed.
In Person Shabbat Morning Service Combined with Morning Minyan
Saturday, July 24 | 9:30 am - 11:30 am
This Saturday we will have a lovely Shabbat morning service combined with Morning Minyan.
All attendees eligible to be vaccinated must be vaccinated and bring proof to attend our indoor service.
Children under the age of 12 (who are currently not eligible for vaccination) are welcome to attend.
Only come if you are feeling healthy and remember to bring your own kippah and tallit. Face masks are required indoors and highly encourage outdoors.
We are looking forward to continuing this process of fully welcoming back our in-person community and the various programs that bring us together.
While there is a capacity limit based on state guidance, our current capacity limits in the Main Sanctuary far exceed what our expected attendance will be in the coming weeks.
We will still be video live-streaming the service if you are not able or comfortable joining us. Click here to join online
Use the book: Siddur Lev Shalom Shabbat Morning