Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for November 7, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
During the closure, we will be meeting virtually from 9:30-11am. Use the book: Siddur Lev Shalom Shabbat Morning Video Live-stream: High-quality | Low-quality Please click here for more information.Find out more »
Experience the joy of Shabbat with this fun and engaging service for families with kids 5 and under. Join our wonderful early childhood educators Levia and Amy and their good friend Shabbos Mouse for a lively Shabbat service. Enjoy singing, dancing, storytelling and more! Stay for a kiddush lunch and become a part of our young family community.Find out more »
Continue the fun and warmth of Tot Shabbat with Kiddush Club. We sing, dance, hear a Torah story and more! The 1st Shabbat of the month is with Rabbi Eve Posen, and the 3rd Shabbat of the month is with Gershon Liberman. The service is followed by Kiddush lunch combined with Tot Shabbat.Find out more »
An uplifting hour of study on Shabbat! Delve into biblical and midrashic text with a diverse, supportive group to find meaning from our traditions that relate to our lives. This year, the theme of our study is “Justice.” All levels of experience welcome, texts are in Hebrew and English. Women’s Torah Study welcomes all who identify as women as well as those who identify as transgender, genderqueer, non-conforming, or non-binary. Taught by Mel Berwin. Free. Contact Mel for Zoom link.Find out more »