Please note that while we are doing our best to keep this calendar up to date, we may not track everything.
- If the class is adult ed, please contact your teacher.
- If it is a meeting, please contact the head of the committee.
- If it is an event that is not virtual, it is likely cancelled or postponed.
- If it is a religious service, please click here for the virtual services webpage.
- Our Coronvirus webpage is regularly being updated with information, including events that are being offered, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Events for October 6, 2021
Events Search and Views Navigation
Coach Glen Coblens is pleased to offer a dynamic and fun 60-minute, online Zoom workout for all. Guaranteed to be a stress reducer and energy builder. No previous athletic ability required. Focus will be on building core strength. Come one, come all. You will need: some place to lie down (e.g. yoga mat, towel on a carpeted surface), water and a positive attitude. Bosu ball optional. Click here to join.Find out more »
Medicare Reimagined - A health plan DRASH 2 p.m. Wednesday, October 6 via Zoom Medicare during a pandemic creates new challenges for the already complex and confusing world of Medicare. New benefits are being offered this year. With plenty of time to answer your questions, we will also provide information on: • New benefits for 2022 (including dental) • A check list for your lifestyle, including important questions to ask yourself before choosing a plan, ... Read MoreFind out more »